Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Experenses Virus

For the past three days I noticed that my Firefox has been acting incredibly weird, I couldn’t look at pictures because apparently every picture on the face of the internets contained errors (more like my Firefox contained errors) and then yesterday as the friend and I were playing Empire Earth, my computer kept locking the game up and kicking me out of it; which of course was very irritating since I had built an impressive amount of towers and then of course the enemy was coming over to knock them all down and I had to defend the land I had originally started talking from them, dammit! After we gave up on the game, the friend noticed someone logging into PayPal from my computer, although I wasn’t checking it. After a six hour process of running virus scanners it turned out that I had not one virus, but thirteen! Thirteen viruses, six hours and now my computer is finally all clean and Firefox is acting normal again.

No comments:

Post a Comment