Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Challenges

The biggest challenge for me in Computer applications is the transition from pc to Mac. When reading the text that is given for this class it is very hard to do about a quarter of the assignments on there due to the fact that I only own a Mac, and the exercises in the text has pc format as the default. So when it comes to some of the assignments that we have to do I am not really sure what to do, and as a result I have to try to figure it out myself or try to find a similarity that will help complete the assignment. So it would have been very helpful if the book had both versions, because some of the task that cannot be done on Mac can be done on PC, and the things that cant be done on the PC can be done on the Mac.
If the book introduced both formats I think this class would be easier to handle the task at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment