Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Music

The fact that I have the command of a complete or orchestra in my computer I would like to make or hear music to my liking. The type of music that I enjoy to listen to, and do not get tired of is a fusion of Alternative rap and indie rock. Certain artist or group that I enjoy listening to that supports that type of genera is Gym Class Heroes. Since we have such software as garage band to make our own music that fits our own taste such as my taste, which is the mixture of Alternative rap and indie rock. With this software I can create and master the genera that I enjoy and make that perfect sound that I can listen to again and again. So the fact that I have a whole Orchestra at my finger tips my musical abilities and taste can grow and expand for all types of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment